Busy isn't awful... Unavoidably, if you're not busy enough you might be bored to death... But if you're too busy, you might feel swamped or even weighed down. For example, if you have a site visit that runs late on an afternoon and you haven't eaten your lunch or done your assigned work in your other project... well,that's a not-so-fun kind of busy. Let me tell you my sentiment...

Roughly about (90%) of my body felt stressed because I am too busy. About half felt this way once in a while or some of the time. But 20% felt this way most of the time and 15% felt like this all the time! Oh dear, that's kinda boring. Only 4% of me wanted less free time and 11% already had just the right amount... But, no big surprise, 6% wish to have a lot more free time...

If I had more time... i would definitely spend it most... in sleeping...

0 Read More
0 comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know you dropped by=)