First things first for my mom! Christmas won't be complete without the garland in our living room... she'd definitely insist to put it as early as November if she's here in the Philippines. Perhaps one of the reason why I was so busy last weekend, and this time, I put it over the seating area.
Note that I just add my own handmade lamp shade... I'm kinda fascinated by the modern looking ones readily available in the market... we have a lot of lamps here in our showroom though but it's too expensive... I just made my own and I think it's nice too. I could also change the shade whenever I want with something unique depends on the occasion.

-made out of thick pattern paper, sinamay straw fabric, stainless steel base, and CFL lamp (warm white in color). It's also nice with a decorative sheer and plain fabric too. Try it!

0 , , Read More
0 comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know you dropped by=)