I'm not going to take down our Christmas decorations until January 7, certainly after the Three Kings Day like we normally do. Well, Epiphany is celebrated on January 6th, exactly twelve days after Christmas, so the garland will be hanging in there a little bit longer.

In addition to dealing with  some decors and house stuff.  I'll be busy working and organizing things around our house,  like I'm potentially facing a lot of cleaning and arranging.  Surely some stress will occur naturally and scheduling is another story... but fun stuff  it would be exciting.
Thanks Roberta... I got inspired by her con.tain.it it's all about solution for storing in style.  A new inspiration on my blogroll.   





 

2 , Read More
2 comments:
  1. Catalin says:

    The tradition is that the tree is taken until the day after Epiphany. Then, if you want to get rid of stress, you clean ... you are the opposite of the principle that:) So, increase the arranged things and hear only good.

  1. Roberta says:

    Thanks Flory for including a link to my blog in your post...very sweet:} It's always nice to start the New Year with a clean slate after putting away all the holiday decorations...it always makes me want to purge and have clean surfaces...have a great day!

Post a Comment

Let me know you dropped by=)