Wordle...  is a toy for generating “word clouds” from text that you provide.  The clouds give greater prominence to words that appear more frequently in the source text.  You can tweak your clouds with different fonts, layouts, and color schemes.  The images you create with Wordle are yours to use however you like.  You can print them out, or save them to the Wordle gallery to share with your friends.

my world

monochrome


mocha and creme

cool and fresh

Now, I'm gonna print, frame and hang these on the wall!


,





Create your own.  
.

Happy weekend!
,
,






3 Read More
3 comments:
  1. Unknown says:

    Hi Flory, I love wordle. I discovered it about a year ago and I have used it to create art work and I also printed onto canvas which I then used to cover some notebooks to create personlised gifts. Have fun playing and have a great weekend!
    Nellie xx

  1. Anonymous says:

    Thanks for the link, this will be an interesting wall art. I'll try to print in A0 size hihihi

  1. Catalin says:

    Very nice idea you had with Flory's Blogroll!

Post a Comment

Let me know you dropped by=)