Visit Nellie's McCarthy Designs...



One of my Fave blogs and often seems to inspire me with her creativity, travel adventures and exciting life experiences. Check out a really fabulous photos while you're there and see more inspiring ideas... be sure to visit her etsy shop too!!!

one of my faves from McCarthy Design's Shop

For the next Favorite Blog of the Week we'll have a "potpourri of inspiration"



Happy Blogging!!!





This post is now linked to Chari on her Sunday Favorites

 







5 , Read More
5 comments:
  1. Roberta says:

    Nellie has a great blog and her husbands photos are beautiful! Flory you are such a supportive, good friend to us all...have a great weekend, fondly, Roberta

  1. I follow you now thanks to Friendly Friday! It would be nice if you share back the love here!
    Happy Friday!

  1. Unknown says:

    Hi Flory, how are you going? Thank you for the lovely blog feature. You're the best! Have a great weekend! xx

  1. Hi Flory...

    I'll have to go over and check out that blog! Such a beautiful photo...and I love that old trunk! Thanks for sharing this sweet photo with us for Sunday Favorites, my friend!

    Flory, sending my condolances on the passing of your Grandmother! I was so sorry to hear that! I lost my dear Grandma 2 yrs. ago...she was the "apple of my eye"!!! I still miss her!!!

    Thank you so much for joining in with Sunday Favorites this week! I'm so sorry that Mr.Linky gave us problems yesterday! He just up and disappeared on us! I couldn't even see who had signed up! Sheeesh! But we're back up and running now!

    Have a marvelous Monday, my friend!
    Chari @Happy To Design

Post a Comment

Let me know you dropped by=)