I am where my thoughts and actions during the last few years have brought me... whatever I may be experiencing in my next ten or twenty years will be influenced by what I do today. My friends, my family, my job, my bank balance, where I will be living ― all these things are being shaped by what I choose to do.

As what Andrew Mathew said, “Life is a building process. What you do today affects what you will have tomorrow. Life doesn’t happen in twenty four hour water tight compartments. Today’s effort creates tomorrow’s results. Whether you eliminate a nasty habit, whether you spend an hour with your family, whether you set some goals, whether you save or spend, whether you exercise your body, whether you stretch your mind ― your decision makes the difference.
The Ignorant never see it. Astute people know it. What we do today is important.
You can get away with being casual and careless for a while but, sooner or later, things catch up with you. Leave your bills unpaid, your work undone and your problems to anyone else and you may manage for a month or so. Then one day the walls fall in and you wonder why there is no fun in your work, no money in the bank and nobody is very friendly any more. It is life reminding you that one day plus another has an accumulative effect. Wherever we are, it is the place to start.
"The effort we expend today does make a difference.”
Any minute now would be a new hope... and from there is where we begin. Happy new year everyone!

0 Read More
0 comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know you dropped by=)