My client dropped me off to Rustan's Makati fairly early as 4 p.m. after our meeting at their condo-unit yesterday. I just planned a quick visit to Fully Booked (newest, high-class operating bookstore in the Philippines) and catch up my 6 p.m. ride back to the office, hoping that I could find there the Stephenie Meyer's New Moon (The Twilight Saga, Book 2). I'm pretty sure that the shop location is almost hidden on the top floor of Rustan's, and so I was thinking that they might still have at least a few copies of the book.

I've been to every National Book Store and Power Books stores which I loved hanging out specially ones that are located right next to a Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf or Starbucks, there's couches and chairs so you can lounge and read... anyways still, the book's out-of-stock.
Guess what when I got there... Fully Booked Store has moved!!!
Again, being so disappointed I went out of my way and went to Glorietta which for me is unusual (visiting Glorietta because of the blast from the past). Well, there was no clear path just a random nice pieces I happened to find that somehow helped me forget about the book... I ended up heading back to Rustan's ~ bought some grocery items instead! whew!

0 , Read More
0 comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know you dropped by=)