I purchased tai-chi workout video of David Carradine about a year and a half ago, and I am using it until today! When I was a kid, I would have loved to become a kung fu martial artist, well maybe because of my dad 's strong influence (he's a longtime karate enthusiast). I'm fond of watching David Carradine's kung Fu of course, Jackie Chan and Bruce Lee movies too (Oh, Enter the Dragon's one of my favorite movies!)
Only last year when I just decided to teach myself how to learn the slow flowing movements of tai-chi and it creates a very positive effects for my health... I'm enjoying it a lot and keeps my mind and body balanced too.
Another video is Cardio Kung Fu a different story of course and a bit complicated but also powerful. Try it!
TJ Storm is cool!

0 , , Read More
0 comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know you dropped by=)